Well! Finally managed to take a few selfies that don’t make me cringe and want to live in a cave forever, so here’s my first FOTD. Pictures taken in indirect natural light, a few feet away from the bedroom window at midday. Product list and tools below!
- Skin: Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream sample (No. 23), applied with Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki
- Brows: Maybelline Color Tattoo (35 Tough as Taupe), applied with Sigma E75 Angled Brow
- Eyeshadow: Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal (No. 70 Barely Branded) applied with Sigma E60 Large Shader
- Mascara: Shu Uemura eyelash curler, 2 coats Heroine Make Volume & Curl (Jet Black), 2 coats Heroine Make Long & Curl (Jet Black)
- Eyeliner: Upper lashline tightlined with L’Oreal Infallible pencil liner (Carbon Black), bottom lashline lined with CoverGirl (I think) Perfect Point Plus pencil liner (No. 215 Grey Khaki)
- Cheeks: L’Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Blush (No. C1-2 Baby Blossom), applied with dollar store fan brush
- Lips: Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick (Top Tomato)
And here are bonus pics of how I organize my makeup and tools.
I used to be really indifferent to makeup. I’d just use whatever I found at the drugstore, and never really bothered to learn how to improve my application. Lately, however, I’ve really enjoyed trying new things and being braver with color. And the brushes. The brushes are great!
What are your favorite makeup items right now?