Got a product or brand you think Fiddy would love to introduce to the 97K+ knowledgeable, enthusiastic beauty fans who read this blog each month? Fifty Shades of Snail readers and SNS subscribers are always on the hunt for skincare holy grails with solid ingredients and a sense of fun.
(Current as of May 2017)
- Monthly unique visitors: 125K+ (Source: WordPress)
- Monthly pageviews: 100K+ (Source: WordPress)
- Subscribers (email, Bloglovin, WordPress.com): 7,500+
(Current as of May 2017)
- Instagram @fiddysnails: 23K followers
If you guys never hear from me again, it's probably because I've used up all my good fortune and dropped dead of sheer excitement after receiving this jar of #Sulwhasoo Radiance Energy Mask (#prsample courtesy of @sulwhasoo.us). Just know that I died happy and probably clutching the jar and jade(!!!) spatula tightly in my arms. If I do survive the next hour or so, though, I might wash my face and put this on right away. I don't think I need to be anywhere today and I don't want to wait until tonight. I put the ingredients in CosDNA, so you can look it up there if you want to know what's inside! . ~~Edit: I not dead. About to wash my face and apply.~~ . #fiftyshadesofsnail #rasianbeauty #abcommunity #beautycommunity #skincare #beauty #kbeauty #koreanbeauty #koreanskincare #hanbang #jade #luxurybeauty #packagingporn #instabeauty #instagood #asianskincare #asianbeauty #omfgjustlookatit
- Twitter @crazysnaillady: 2500 followers
- Facebook (Fifty Shades of Snail): 2500 page likes
- Klout score: 65
In the Press
- ELLE Malaysia: Beauty Blogger of the Month, June/July 2017 print
- Racked: “Curology Wants to Treat Your Acne Over the Internet”
- Racked: “Inside the Project to Find Out How Your Sheet Masks Are Made”
- Racked: “The $30 Serum Reddit is Obsessed With”
- Racked: “Here are 5 Beauty Podcasts to Download Immediately”
- HLN: “These Asian trends are taking over your local beauty store”
- New York Post: “Are Korean sheet masks skin saviors or a waste of money?”
- The Frisky: “Sometimes A Skin Care Routine Is Just A Skin Care Routine”
- Fashionista: “The 14 Best Blogs and Websites for Learning about Korean Beauty Products”
- Product reviews: All reviews include full ingredient information, original photographs, ingredient analysis with outside citations as needed, and thorough product evaluation. Press samples accepted for review may also appear in skincare routine posts, product recommendation lists and roundups, shopping guides, and on social media. (Sponsorship policy | Sponsor list)
- Brand features: Introductions to brands may include interviews with representatives, follow a best-of list or shopping guide format, and/or offer exclusive promotional discounts, contests, or giveaways.
- SNS Saturday social media mini-giveaways give Fifty Shades of Snail Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook followers access to a variety of unique, limited-quantity discount codes and other gifts and rewards from Fiddy and partners.
- Event appearances: Fiddy is based in SoCal and available for some in-person events, including workshops, meet and greets, and pop-up shop appearances. Appearances must be arranged as far in advance of the scheduled event date as possible.
All sponsorships and collaborations are clearly disclosed in compliance with FTC regulations.
Notable Brand Partners
Working with Fifty Shades of Snail is like finding a new skincare product that’s not only shiny and has wonderful packaging, but becomes a product your skin falls in love with. Once you start using it, you can’t stop going back to it, because you have already established a beautiful relationship. Fiddy has been a delight to work with and has been extremely helpful in providing product reviews honestly, quickly and thoroughly. I am so happy to have had the opportunity to work with Fiddy and look forward to continuous collaborations in the future.
-Jen Shaw, Beautibi
Propose a collaboration
To request more information or discuss a potential collaboration with Fiddy, use the form below.
This post contains affiliate links.