Sometimes there’s just nothing like sheer pink for a fresh and easy springtime look.
- Skin: Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream in No. 21
- Cheeks: Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink, Benefit Watts Up!
- Brows: Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow, Tough As Taupe
- Lids: Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow, Inked in Pink
- Lashes: Heroine Make Volume & Curl, Heroine Make Long & Curl, both Jet Black
- Liner: Innisfree Gel Liner, Suitcase Brown
- Lips: Etude House Fresh Cherry Lip Tint
Etude House Fresh Cherry Lip Tint mini-review
I have a couple of samples of these from my last Etude House mask restocking and decided to give one a whirl today. I’d expected it to be a quite saturated, vivid color, like most lip tints seem to be, but it was surprisingly sheer and light, as you can see! I applied with my finger and really liked the finish. It feels lightly moisturizing and not at all sticky, and it’s lasted pretty well through a steak lunch, though I’ll need to retouch soon. Could this end up in my next Etude House cart? Mayyyybe.