Just a quick one today to alert you guys to a special gift that one of my favorite K-beauty brands (and one of my potential future favorite K-beauty brands) is offering to my US readers!
Affiliate links are marked with an asterisk(*).
If you looked through my last few months’ worth of evening skincare routine posts on my Instagram, I don’t think you could find a single one that doesn’t include at least one of my holy grail Sulwhasoo products, and you’re much more likely to find at least two. I put my Sulwhasoo babies in my morning routines whenever I have time to go beyond the basics, too.
I’ve finished and repurchased each of my favorites once already and will do so again. That’s why I was excited to hear from Sulwhasoo US*. I’ll be doing more with them in the near future, but for now, they’re offering a 5ml deluxe sample of the Essential Revitalizing Serum with all orders when you use the code 50SHADESSULWHASOO at checkout. New customers can get a code for 10% off your first order by signing up for the newsletter*, and that should be stackable with my code.
This code combines with their regular selection of generous complimentary samples and free shipping as well as their current special offers*. I’ve also confirmed with Sulwhasoo US that orders ship domestically and within 3-5 days. That means hanbang lovers can get their hands on their hanbang goodies faster!
My picks, were I to use my own code, and I am totally going to use my own code because I am running low, are:
- The First Care Activating Serum EX*, which gives my skin a rosy, youthful glow that I don’t think I’ve ever gotten from another product. (Original review)
- The Capsulized Ginseng Fortifying Serum*, which taught me what resilience means in reference to (aging) skin. (Original review)
- One of the Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Creams. The original* is one of the few creams to ever give me effects beyond simple moisture: it evened out my skin tone drastically overnight. I found the cream a little on the rich side for even my skin, but Sulwhasoo has now come out with a Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream EX Light*(!!!) that may take care of that issue. I’m eagerly waiting to try it out myself. There’s also a Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream EX* reformulation for you early adopters.
- The eye cream*, meanwhile, banishes my fine eye lines like Harry Potter banishes common sense and self-preservation.
- And the Overnight Vitalizing Mask*, which is precious to me because it makes me glowy like I’ve gotten exercise and a good night’s sleep even when I’m more likely to have slept a solid four hours and not moved from my chair for five. (Original review)
- Sulwhasoo also carries a number of beautiful gift sets* that would make a very sexy introduction to their lines.
Again, use the code 50SHADESSULWHASOO at checkout to claim your gift.
Since Sulwhasoo is a sister brand to AmorePacific, they’ve also created a gift for AP fans! Using the code 50SHADESAMOREPACIFIC at AmorePacific’s US site* will get you a 10ml deluxe sample of the Moisture Bound Sleeping Recovery Masque on top of the complimentary shipping, samples, and special offers*. New customers can also get a code for 10% off their first order by signing up for the Amorepacific newsletter*, and this code should be stackable with mine.
Both codes are valid while supplies last.