With the Lunar New Year just behind us, let’s get the Year of the Cock started out right with another nice big giveaway from Naruko US!
Giveaway prizes provided by Naruko US. Affiliate links in this post are marked with an asterisk(*).
I’ve been working on this giveaway with my friends at Taiwanese beauty brand Naruko’s US office for some time. After our last epic giveaway, we figured we had to make this event a huge one as well! For this giveaway, I chose products from Naruko’s Jingcheng line, which heavily emphasizes herbal extract blends inspired by traditional Chinese medicine. The prizes I picked are:
- Naruko Jingcheng 60 Actives La Creme EX*, a supremely buttery but non-greasy moisturizing cream that leaves my skin soft and supple, with a subtle blur effect and no oily residue whatsoever.
- Naruko Jingcheng 60 Actives Ultimate Moisturizer*, the emulsion version of the La Creme. This is one of the most intensely moisturizing emulsions I’ve tried and served my face well during some very arid weather. It did end up being one of the few products that broke me out, but I have faith that others will fall in love with it! I sure miss it.
- Naruko Jingcheng 60 Actives Youth Activating Enhancer*, the silky-smooth, herb-infused hydrator that I reviewed here.
- Naruko Jingcheng Supreme Rejuvenating Elixir Oil*, a super lightweight oil blend that I’ve been using under sheet masks and under my eyes. It’s one of the few oils I’ve tried that sinks right in without much waiting, and it smells divine. Based on how the bottle looks when it’s been sitting still for a while, it’s about 80% oils and 20% water-based ingredients.
- Naruko Jingcheng Supreme Rejuvenating Treatment Mask* (box), a thick and stretchy 3D sheet mask (with ear flaps and a section that loops up under the chin, attached with yet more ear flaps) that delivers intense brightening and hydrating results.
- Naruko AM/PM Mandelic Acid Skin Renewal Brightening Mask* (box), a sheet mask that leaves my skin extra smooth and bright.
- Naruko Dermalane 1000-Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Mask* (box), a sheet mask that’s both super plumping and super comfy!
- Naruko NRK Alps Edelweiss Soothing & Calming Mask* (box), which I like way better than the MBD Alps Edelweiss masks. These easily minimize any redness or irritation I’m suffering.
The Prize Packages
Like the last giveaway I did with Naruko US, this one will have ten winners. Each winner will receive a red envelope with a special surprise inside, as well as:
- Grand Prize 1: 60 Actives La Creme EX, 60 Actives Youth Activating Enhancer, Supreme Rejuvenating Elixir Oil, Supreme Rejuvenating Treatment Mask, AM/PM Mandelic Acid Brightening Renewal Mask
- Grand Prize 2: 60 Actives Ultimate Moisturizer, 60 Actives Youth Activating Enhancer, Supreme Rejuvenating Elixir Oil, Supreme Rejuvenating Treatment Mask, Dermalane 1000-Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Mask
- Second Place: 60 Actives La Creme EX, 60 Actives Youth Activating Enhancer, Supreme Rejuvenating Treatment Mask, Dermalane 1000-Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Mask
- Third Place: 60 Actives La Creme EX, 60 Actives Youth Activating Enhancer, Supreme Rejuvenating Treatment Mask, Dermalane 1000-Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Mask
- Fourth Place: 60 Actives Ultimate Moisturizer, 60 Actives Youth Activating Enhancer, Dermalane 1000-Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Mask
- Fifth Place: 60 Actives Ultimate Moisturizer, Supreme Rejuvenating Elixir Oil, Dermalane 1000-Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Mask
- Runner up 1: Supreme Rejuvenating Elixir Oil, NRK Alps Edelweiss Soothing & Calming Mask, Dermalane 1000-Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Mask
- Runner up 2: Supreme Rejuvenating Elixir Oil, NRK Alps Edelweiss Soothing & Calming Mask, Dermalane 1000-Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Mask
- Runner up 3: 60 Actives Youth Activating Enhancer, NRK Alps Edelweiss Soothing & Calming Mask, Dermalane 1000-Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Mask,
- Runner up 4: 60 Actives Youth Activating Enhancer, NRK Alps Edelweiss Soothing & Calming Mask, Dermalane 1000-Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Mask
Rules and how to enter:
- Due to logistics, Naruko US, which is sponsoring this giveaway, has requested that it be open to US residents only. If you’re outside the US and disappointed, I’m really sorry and definitely feel your pain! I’m working on some upcoming giveaways and will do my best to make at least some of them international if the sponsors are willing!
- Open to entries from the moment this post publishes to midnight Eastern Time Tuesday Feb 7, 2017. (The midnight that starts that day, not the midnight that ends it.)
- Entrants must have (or register for) an account at Naruko Boutique US*.
- Optional but worth an extra entry: Follow me @fiddysnails and Naruko @narukous on Instagram.
- Also optional, also worth an extra entry: Go to my Instagram profile, find the post announcing this giveaway, like it, and comment tagging two of your friends.
Good luck! I can’t wait to see who wins and what you all think of the prizes! And a big, big thanks to Naruko for their generosity as always!
21 thoughts on “Big Naruko US Year of the Rooster Giveaway!”
I am so disapointed that your giveaway is restricted to US citizens only. You must haven many members from around the world and it is a lack of respect to all outside the US. I enjoy your blog but I will be considering going elswhere for my information from now on.
That’s kinda mean and unnecessary of you to say. This is literally a free giveaway… Who’s to say that it was fiddy’s decision to make it US restricted?
LikeLiked by 1 person
If it were up to me, I would have every giveaway be international for sure! ^_^
Hi Nishka, I’m sorry to hear that and definitely understand your disappointment. The decision on this one was up to the sponsor of the giveaway, who is providing the prizes and paying for the shipping. I am working on some other giveaway events and hopefully will be able to make at least some of them global, as I love doing international giveaways and being able to get prizes to people outside the US!
Will this giveaway be open to international people?
I expanded the line in the contest rules about the giveaway region, but no, unfortunately this one is US only. Keep an eye out, as I’m working on a couple other events and will do my best to make sure at least some are international!
Thank you for the opportunity!
Hi Fiddy, I wanted to ask how to best use the Naruko Jingcheng Supreme Rejuvenating Elixir Oil. I received it as part of a gift set and read that it is supposed to go right after cleansing? I have been using it after toner and essence but before serums. Should I move it up in my routine?
Hm, I actually use it later in my routine, usually right before a sheet mask! If it’s sinking in fine for you before your serums, though, I don’t see a problem with using it there.
One other question: have you tried the Naruko Dermalane zero dark spot brightening serum? I was also wondering if I should use the elixir oil and THEN that serum and then shark sauce? And if that is overkill and I should only use the brightening serum OR shark sauce, but not both…
I liked the brightening serum in conjunction with Shark Sauce, as they use different key ingredients. I didn’t see a ton of extra improvement from the Zero Dark Spot though, but arbutin and tranexamic acid historically don’t do as much for my skin as niacinamide does.
Hi Fiddy! I was wondering if we aren’t a U.S. resident BUT have a U.S. PO Box are we still allowed to enter the draw (if we use the American address)? Also, regardless and off-topic, thank you for convincing me (from your reviews) to get the 96 snail essence. It’s been awesome these last few months and I’ve only been recommending it onwards 🙂
Whoa! What a generous giveaway!!
I am stationed in South Korea with my husband right now. We have a US APO address. Does that qualify for entering the contest? Otherwise I will use my parents’ US address.
I tried to enter, but I’m not certain if the site “saved” or registered my entry. It didn’t have any sort of button that made me feel like I completed the process. Hopefully you see my entry!
Don’t get why it’s a US only giveaway as readers (Naruko’s market) can’t tell and don’t care if the winner is US based or not. Is it because Naruko’s PR can’t manage the shipping that every serious Ebayer does automatically ?
(Nb I’m an international reader so I’m more than happy to remember the Naruko brand and avoid it like the plague in future . Heh!)
Wow! That’s a bountiful giveaway! Lucky those allowed to participate…I already made myself with the idea that many fantastic Asian beauty cosmetics will remain inaccessible to me,here in Europe.Usually getting things posted to here costs an arm and a leg, and even if lucky enough to get a good priced postage, then the customer charges by delivery are extortionate. It’s quite an annoying and slightly off-putting situation,being honest…But hey, I managed to survive 30+ years without, I’m sure I’ll live past that disappointment too 😀
I wonder when will the winner be announced :D. I thought it was midnight on Tuesday but i guess i remember it wrong.
That’s when it ended. I’ll be announcing the winners this week!
Where can I find the naruko oil .. Can’t find any where 😦 do you have a list of the ingredients ? What is its main job ?
Here it is: https://www.narukoboutique.com/Naruko-La-Creme-Supreme-Rejuvenating-Elixir-Oil-p/nnac20-000032.htm
For me it’s a very light and quick-absorbing oil-type serum that provides a layer of moisture and glow; it also has some excellent botanical extracts for antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. I have a review of this coming!
Comments are closed.